Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 02:53 PM   #20
Luffy90

Chapter 14

Once Ashley had joined them back at the table, Lucy started her turn. “A dare... from myself though. Luke, your turn.”.

Luke was next and he looked over at Ashley as he read his note. “Shit... I got a dare from you.”

That cheered Ashley up. “Time for some sweet revenge.” She said with a smile. I’ll be right back.“ She got up and headed out of the room, before returning a minute later with a box. She put it down next to the table and everyone could see that it contained several kinds of sex toys.

“That is... quite the collection you got there Ash.” Lucy said, taking a lot of interest in finding out what was inside of the box.

Ashley just let Lucy look in the box while she moved on with her dare. “Alright Luke, here’s your little dare.” She picked up a tiny pink butt plug and held it up in front of them. “Your dare is to have this in your butt until your next turn and i get to insert it inside of you.”

Luke looked horrified as he realized what was about to happen.

“Now, don’t worry.” Ashley said to calm him down. “I keep all of these toys clean. Now get on the floor in a doggy-style position and relax, and i’ll pop this little thing right in.”

Josh and Lucy burst into laughter as they saw how scared he had become. “Come on man, it’s not even that big.” Josh said to try and cheer his friend up.

Luke hesitated, but eventually caved in and got down on the floor as Ashley commanded and closed his eyes.

Ashley pulled out a bottle with some lube and smeared it across the butt plug. “Alright Luke, stay still now and relax as much as you can. Seriously, this will be no problem for you if you just completely calm down.” She placed the plug at the entrance of his butt and she noticed him flinch as it touched him. She moved it around the entrance to share the lube from the plug with his butt before slowly pushing it inside of him until it was all the way in and locked in place. "See that wasn't so bad now was it?"

Luke got up and touched the end of the plug sticking out of him. “It feels weird.” He tried to sit back down, carefully changing positions to make himself more comfortable on the chair.

“Don’t worry, i’m sure you’ll be fine, it’s like the tiniest plug you can get.” Ashley said comfortingly. “Josh you’re next.”

Josh drew from each of the two jars and read his notes. “Strip one item, and a truth from myself.” He seemed happy with that as he pulled off his t-shirt. Josh’s body was fairly similar to Luke in that they were both in good shape, but not very muscular. “Alright Ash, your turn again.”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: