View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 01:33 PM   #54
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Time for some campaign offers!

A Fun Thread!
If I win the election, Switch Lucy, Sam~, and me will participate in a joint thread. This will either be a keyword or dice rolling thread. Want to give us lots of tasks in a fun thread? Now's your chance!

Custom Dares!
People who vote for me can request a custom dare from my campaign team! Me, Sam~, and Switch Lucy will each give out 5 custom dares to voters, so 15 total. Dares will be given out even if I don't win the election. All 3 of us are quite capable of creating high-quality personalized dares.

To Request a Dare:
After voting for me, send me a PM with your likes/limits/toys, and tell me what type of dare you would like. The first 15 to request one will receive a dare from one of us. (You don't get to choose who to receive a dare from, that's random.)

Thank You!
I will PM each and every one of my voters to personally thank them for voting for me. Every one of these messages will include PM dares, if the voter has any.

The King's Speech!
If I win the election, I will post an audio recorded acceptance speech. I make no promises on the quality on the speech (I'm not an actual politician), but I will do my best.

Bribes?
Feel free to message me or my campaign team and ask for a favor in exchange for your vote. We are open to offers.

Last edited by Sain; 10-05-2018 at 01:27 AM.
Sain is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sain for this post: