View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 06:35 PM   #50
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Quote:
So, that leads me to my dear competition, would you be able to work with any of the queen nominee's or would you crack working with any? What are the advantages and disadvantages of working with the queen candidates' if any?
It really depends on what the queen candidates want to accomplish. Nina@ is the only candidate I've had a lot of past interaction with. But I'm sure I'd be able to work with any queen with similar goals to mine. Obviously, we won't work together if the queen isn't interested in doing anything after being elected.

Nina@ has some great ideas promised in her blog.

Slutpuppy said this in her interview:
Quote:
I think people should vote for me because I am looking to do what's best for getdare, and because I have some great ideas to incorporate once I'm queen!
Ly Ph said this:
Quote:
I do have a thread idea I have been working on but I need to work out some kinks (not that kind!) first.
And Lilith said this:
Quote:
But seriously though, I wanna make a lot of posts and start discussions about Dominance because there are way too many poor lost submissive souls who accept completely ridiculous people as their "Masters". We should save those poor lost submissive souls, so that will be my main concern.
So it seems like all the Queen candidates are interested in doing something, so I could potentially work together with any of them. And I would be interested in working with them where it makes sense, because a thread supported by both the King and Queen could have more influence than a thread only run by King or Queen.