View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 01:12 PM   #11
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Hmm a minor one? Okays!

Dress in normal clothes and a diaper underneath. Start this dare when you’re already full of pee you will bring 10 bottles of water as well as give girly items to wear (a skirt, bra, panties, top and flats) the result of this whole thing will either have you in full girl attire or bursting to pee your diapers or both (If you’re lucky hehe)

For every 50 steps (one foot, second foot equals step) you will either choose to put on a girly piece of clothing (swapping it with your current one) or drink two bottles of water. Oh and you better hold your pee! Continue this 50 steps/choice for 250 steps (all the water will be gone or the clothes will all be one or mixed)

If you make it to the end while holding pee, then yay! Change back into normal clothes and run to the potty. If you didn’t make it then you will sleeping in the wet diaper and all the girl clothes from this dare.

Ive done quite a lot but nothin beats thick ass diapers, crossfressing and public bondage

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987

Last edited by tbrmgfh; 09-24-2018 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Spelling
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote