View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 07:43 AM   #1354
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runesmith View Post
Thanks, but it's water under the bridge. I used her real name as the password for the amateur authors website where I was writing the book. The story we were going to tell at the wedding was that we met on that site, instead of... well... a site for BDSM dating.
I'm glad you got past that hard time Runesmith.

I remembered how much it troubled and hurt you back then, your few posts on this site about it, and the few PMs of advice and encouragement I sent you.

You are a friend too. I remember when I was such a newb and so green, bumped into two fakesters within a year, and you did the same for me ~ gave me words of encouragement and advice.

Time passes on and we are here and have healed adequately.

Once, when I was in college, my younger brother told me "Time heals all wounds."

A new friend just told me "Scars only show us where we've been, they don't dictate where we're going."

Start a new book and chapter my friend. You have better stories to tell. That's no longer relevant, inspirational, or heartfelt to you, which is where the most wonderful stories are made. Write something happy and beautiful.

You, right now, in this simple moment is better than any heartbreaks I could ever read. So chin up my friend, and keep trying.

Your pal,

~Joanna

Last edited by Joan Sky; 09-24-2018 at 07:49 AM.
Joan Sky is offline   Reply With Quote