View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 08:12 AM   #9
Erad01

1) Do you enjoy being barefoot?

Yes definitely.

2) Have you ever been barefoot at school, college or work?

I've never been barefoot at college or work, and at school the only time I was ever barefoot was in some P.E. lessons. Although there was one time where I was barefoot in P.E. and the teacher asked me and some other students to go and get some benches from the other gym and carry them back to the gym we were currently in. The other gym that we had to go to was across the concrete playground, so me and a couple of other students had to walk barefoot across the playground and back carrying some benches.

3) What's the longest time you have stayed barefoot for?

Probably about 2 weeks during the school summer holidays.

4) Do you look at other people's feet when they are barefoot?

Yes I do, I mainly find girls' feet attractive but sometimes a boy has nice feet as well.

5) Do you have any fantasies involving being barefoot?

My main fantasies would usually involve me walking around barefoot in public places until my soles got black with dirt. (As you can probably tell I have a foot fetish haha)

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Barefoot in Public, Denial, Wet Clothes, Anal, Ruined Orgasms, Anything else I'm willing to try that's not in my Limits. (Sometimes I can do pictures, but not always and only if I would like to)

Limits: Pain, Scat, Family, Blood, Social Suicide, Face Pics (Parts of Face Sometimes OK).

PM me WET and I will take a shower in my underwear
Erad01 is offline   Reply With Quote