Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 04:33 PM   #15
Luffy90

Chapter 11

Lucy hesitated for a second as the app stopped. “The one who it gonna jerk Luke off is... me.”

Both Lucy and Luke just stared at each other from their own seats awkwardly, none of them wanted to make the first move.

“Come on already.” Ashley had to give them a push. “Luke you can lay down on the table like i did earlier. Then once you are ready Lucy can start. Okay?”

“Okay.” Luke said carefully. He stood up and walked to the edge of the table and sat down on it before lying down. He covered his face with his hands. “I can’t believe this is actually happening.”

"Me neither." Lucy got up and went to the edge of the table where Luke had laid down. He was still covering his face from embarrassment with both of his hands, making it slightly easier for her not having to face him eye to eye. She got down on her knees and placed herself between his legs. She felt weird being in this situation. “Ready.” She said looking at Ashley.

“Okay, starting the timer... now!”

Lucy placed her hand around Luke’s cock. Her hand was cold and she felt the warmth from his dick flow trough her hand. She could also see how he reacted to her cold hand touching him by the flinching movement he made as she made contact. She started moving her hand slowly up and down and she was surprised by herself to find that she actually enjoyed this power she had over him at this moment.

“Gotta go faster Lucy.” Ashley tried to push her on. “Time is literally of the essence.”

Lucy responded by doing just that, as she increased her speed she was weirded out by how much his balls bounced along with her movement, wondering if it had to hurt whenever they bounced like that. She noticed his breath increasing in speed as she kept going, slowly increasing her speed even more and tightening her grip a little bit more as she went on. So many thoughts went through her head, she kinda wanted to do more than just stroking, just to see how he’d react. But she kept herself from doing anything more and just tried to go as fast as she could towards the end.

Ashley let out a sigh. “Time! Seems like he managed to hold out the thirty seconds after all.”

Lucy released his cock from her hand and quickly went back to her chair. She hid it from the rest of them, but she noticed that she had started to get wet herself from doing this to him.

Luke sat back up and caught his breath. Completely red in the face, avoiding eye contact with anyone, he got back in his seat and tried his best to calm down again.

“Your next then Josh.” Ashley said to move the game along.

Josh reached into the jars and drew his notes. “Strip one item, and a truth from Ashley.” He stood up and took off his pants, leaving him in his boxers and t-shirt. He then turned to Ashley to hear what question she would ask him.

Ashley gave Josh an evil but at the same time goofy look as she thought of her question. “Alright i got one. Josh, if you had the choice between having Luke give you a blowjob or you giving him one, what would you choose?”

“Uhmm...” Josh was taken by surprise by that question. “I dunno, i mean...” He looked over to Luke who looked just as confused back at him. “I guess i would receive a blowjob from him rather than give one myself if i have to choose between the two.”

“I see.” Ashley replied back. “Alright, guess it’s my turn again.”

“Can we hold that round for a bit?” Lucy interrupted. “The pizza delivery should be here soon and i have to get something ready.”

“What do you mean? Get what ready?” Ashley was confused.

“Well we can’t be there in the hallway to see you do the dare with the pizza delivery guy, so i thought we could use your laptop and watch your dare through the camera on it.” Lucy explained. “I think we would freak him or her too much out if we stood there right behind you guys just watching. And i promise we won’t use the recording, but we’ll just have a skype call going to my phone where we can see you do your dare from this room.”

“Won’t the laptop be standing next to us in the hallway be kinda suspicious?” Ashley said trying to find an excuse not to be recorded.

Thinking about it, Lucy had to agree. “You’re right. So here’s what we’ll do. We can have the laptop in here and we can watch it on that. Then we can use my phone in the hallway to record with. It’s much easier to make a phone less suspicious.”

“Fine...” Ashley said defeated.

Lucy headed out and placed the phone so that she got a good view of the hallway before heading back to the others. “Right, i’ve called you on skype now so just open your laptop and accept it, and make sure to put the microphone on mute, we don’t want to have it make any sound.”

Ashley did as she was told and she could see the hallway through the camera.

“Right, now make sure you get the pizza guy to come into the shot if anything should happen. But make sure to invite him in before you ask to give him a blowjob as payment, so that he still get’s to see you naked as we watch.” Lucy said. “If he just wants money for the pizzas and leave then that’s fine. At least you did your part. But we will see his reaction when you ask him, so don’t try to be smart and just pretend like you asked him and give the money for the pizzas.”

“You’ve really thought this through.” Ashley said surprised. “I never expected this coming from you.”

“Well you wanted this game. I’m just being a good friend and playing my part. And i hate to admit this, but i am actually enjoying this game so far.”

That last comment seemed to cheer Ashley up slightly, but before she could say anything else, the doorbell rang, the pizza was here.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: