Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 08:12 PM   #111
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Friday (Day 250 / 214)
Enemas 08 / 20

The whole week we had trouble with the internet, it was possible to get online but the connection was awfully slow. So, no fun at all.
But since I expect a weekly report from my sub LucyLewd Master told me that I have to provide that too.

Once again this week Mistress made sure that my nipples get as much attention as possible till Master comes home.
As soon we came home and I abandoned my human side she attached the chain to my stiff buttons and give it some good pulls. She made clear that this is not a punishment because this made my nip nips sensitive and tender, so I may have a chance get to the edge this time. But still I didn't managed it. I get horny and build up so much tension in my lower body plus my nipples get extremely sensitive, but still can't get closer - even it's 250 days since my last orgasm. It's so frustrating :-(

Also, at the weekend I had a chat with with Kifla and he was impressed that I can fit 4cm-beads in my ass - but I always thought that they had 4,5cm in diameter. So Master showed me one of his golf balls and made me measure again. Also I have the urge to do some anal stretching, like Lucy.
But somehow I'm worried that my ass won't give Master pleasure anymore. So he made sure that I knew it does - every day so far.
When he came home on Monday I greeted him as usual (on my knees). He lifted me up, kissed me and bend me over the cabinet. Then he got some lube and unlocked me.
After Mistress smeared a generous amount of lube in my ass crack Master slowly entered my rear.
It felt heavenly. I was standing pn my tip toes and his cock spreading my hole before sliding deeper in my body. Even he fucked me so gently it doesn't took long till I start squirming.
But Mistress was prepared. Before I got close to the edge she pressed an ice-pack against my burning cunt (it was a shock) while Master slowly pulled his cock out, just leaving the tip in. Mistress didn't leave the pack on my lips very long, just enough to make sure I cooled down. But it was long enough that my wet fur froze to the cool pack . Then Master continued till I "needed" the pack again. But I managed to make him cum and afterwards he plugged and belted me again. I felt so proud.

On Tuesday my owners did the same, but on Wednesday Master put me on my back, bend my legs and fucked me then. It was much harder because in this position I have the feeling that every thrust went straight to my cunt so I needed the ice-pack much, much quicker. After the third time he just pulled his cock out, told me I'm too much work and belted me again
But Mistress don't wanted his boner got to waste, so he put a condom on and railed her pussy. Master made fun of me since "Mistress won't cum after 10 thrust with a cock, even when fucked in the pussy" and can give him some pleasure. Mistress simply laughed about my inferiority.

So on Thursday I was simply bend over the cabinet again. It wasn't as comfy as on the bed but this way it was easier to endure the pleasure so I got his cum in the end. It feels like ha reward.

On Friday Master and me were invited to a party of his company.
Nevertheless I prepared everything so Master would just need to remove the belt and claim what it his. He saw me bending over the cabinet while standing on my tip toes and asked who allowed me to stand up. Since Mistress went home after school it was obviously not her.
I told him that I expected to get ass-fucked before we had to prepare for the party and thought he would like it if I prepare myself already. He loved my enthusiasm but would like it more if I'm obedient. But since I did it with got intentions and behaved quite well during the week I just got a light spanking. Since I already was in a good position he did it right there - 25 slaps on each cheek.
Afterwards he removed the chastity belt and we took a shower together, as usual my cunt got washed cold water. He tried to dry it but it had no use, as soon as he removed the towel I was wet again. Master handed me one of the black satin panties and a thin pad, so I won't leak under my dress. I didn't got belted since the dress fits so tight that the belt would be clearly visible.

The party was quite nice, even I was afraid that someone could smell me. So I was chatting mostly with Master.
As I used the bathroom I realized how soaked the pad already became. Also that it was the first time I was alone with my cunt to free access.
Now I understand Lucy when she has to clean herself, the urge to touch is almost unbearable. And even I wiped with some rough toilet paper it felt quite nice. But I managed to pull up my panties with the soaked pad (I forgot to pack some to change) and went back to Master. Since a little teasing won't do any harm I whispered to his ear how wet I was

On the way home Master had his hand on my leg, slowly gliding up towards my cunt.
After he parked in the garage he pulled up my dress and simply pull the panties to the side, exposing my dripping cunt. Then he gently start fondling and rubbing me and didn't seem to care that I was dripping on the leather seat. It was dreamlike and I reached the edge with ease. I was given permission to do, of course.
My legs felt weak as I was climbing the stairs and as soon as the door closed behind us I kneeled in front of him. Still in my evening dress I start sucking him off. I swallowed all of it.
As he undressed me I noticed that we left the pad in the car and my panties were totally soaked.
He edged me again, trough them this time before removing them and closing the belt around my twitching cunt (Master told me he loves how desperate my lover lips move and pump)

Even we came home kinda late I'm to horny to sleep. So I thought it would be a good idea to write my report. (It was not, because it made me more horny).

@bee9:
Thank you.
At the moment my doms and me are fine how it is.
But we will think about it :-)

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote