View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 11:29 AM   #12
Ferbite

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
The Piggies:
It was due to an attack of rainbows at the time which is why I have the rainbow painted piggies.I now need to hunt down some goth pigs... Piggies as a celebration of my subby piggy side. There are tons of cats on here but not enough Piggies showing themselves off on GD
Chocolate or Pizza:
Chocolate, always! Better for you than Pizza and much more versatile

On dragons and unicorns:
Considered dragons in which sense? sexually well just watch my skyrim streams. I prefer a dragon to a unicorn however... Unicorns don't like the non virgins so I think I am much safer with a dragon, and also if they did exist I would love a ride in both senses on a dragon.

Muggle or witch:
I wish I was a witch, I at least seem to have an uncanny ability to manipulate others.

If I was at Hogwarts I have a feeling i'd wind up in either Ravenclaw or Slytherin
AH HA!
I know why there are rainbow piggies (hehehe) I did my digging I am just being my sneaky ninja self...

Who wouldn't prefer a Dragon! (to answer you, both ways) And when nothing comes to mind you can always roast Marshmallows <3
Yay! Ravenclaw FTW!

Anywho, more questions!

- Starcraft 2 or Heroes of The Storm (only one, forever)?
- Cane or whip?
- On headspaces, if chosen as a permanent fixture will you consider more of a dominant or submissive headspace?
- Coffee or Tea?
- Order of Phoenix or Death Eaters? (hehe)
- Would you rather have wings or power to be invisible