View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 05:42 AM   #6
FrenziedHazel

The problem is that most accidents are fleeting moments. I like the idea of you being forced to endure a slightly longer humiliation.

How about you buy a bikini with tied on bottom and top, go to a beach, and walk along it for a few minutes. Then go in the sea. Remove either the top or the bottom, and place it under a rock. Its up to you how you play it from here. I'd recommend moving around a little so you genuinely aren't sure where it is yourself. Maybe you'll ask for help to find it, or maybe you'll be forced to cover yourself in embarrassment and walk back down the beach to your towel.

Another one would be to buy a cheap bandeau style two piece, with a plastic clasp at the back. Perhaps partially cut through the clasp. Go to a swimming baths with a slide, and midway down (particularly if there is a covered section of the slide) break the plastic clasp. When you hit the water you'll lose the top, and even when you find it you won't be able to wear it properly. Bonus points if you can modify the top so it sinks.

If you can find a funhouse that still has the old skirt blowing up air thing then perhaps you could wear a wrap around skirt and not tie it on properly (just tuck the cord inside your waistband so its held in place with friction). Either very revealing underwear or none at all. A loose dress might even go over your breasts. People tend to gather around the place where the air jets are - its designed to embarrass people, you are just upping the ante.

If you do something like the tripping on a long skirt suggestion then I strongly suggest carrying some bags or something. Google "Art Frahm".

Or you could recreate my most mortifying (genuine accidental!) moment. I went to the toilet in a very nice Italian restaurant. When I returned to the table the waitress came up to me and discreetly informed me that the back of my skirt was tucked into my underwear. I had to sit through the rest of the meal, but wanted the floor to swallow me up.
FrenziedHazel is offline   Reply With Quote