Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 04:20 AM   #11
Luffy90

Chapter 8

“Fuuuuck!” Ashley said with horror in her eyes as she saw her notes. “Strip one item... and a dare from Josh. Literally the worst outcome i could’ve gotten this turn...”

“Looks like we have our first naked person, fitting for it to be the host of the game i guess.” Lucy said.

“Yeah, yeah... Kind of regretting this right now to be honest...” Ashley answered, turning her attention towards Josh. “Any chance i can hear the dare i gotta do before i take my shirt off?”

Josh didn’t seem to need to think for very long, the last dare had him on the edge and he appeared to be wanting more. “Sure Ash. I dare you to lay down naked on the table, and let one of us inspect you however we want for thirty seconds.”

“Good to see someone other than me give hard dares as well.” Lucy said smiling at Josh. “Hope i win.”

Ashley sighed as she stood up. Everyone was eyeing her as she gathered the courage to remove her shirt, slowly taking a few deep breaths. “I’m starting to regret this now. Well, here goes... Enjoy the view i guess.” Ashley grabbed the edge of her shirt and pulled it over her head, revealing her large breasts and freshly shaved pussy to the others. “So... who will be doing the dare to me then?”

“Already rolling.” Lucy looked intensely at her phone. “The one who gets to inspect you is... Luke! Congrats dude.”

Ashley slowly sat down at the table and closed her eyes before laying down in front of the others. “Alright, let’s get this over with then.”

Both Josh and Lucy seemed disappointed as Luke got up with a big smile on his face. He moved over to the side of Ashley and looked down at her, admiring the view in front of him.

“Luke, your thirty seconds start now.” Lucy said.

Luke went over to the edge of the table and sat down on his knees. He took his hands and spread her legs to the side and moved closer for a better view at her pussy.

Ashley covered her face in embarrassment as her legs got spread. Knowing the guy she had a crush on was looking directly at her most private area.

Luke gently placed his fingers to each side of her slit and spread her pussy open, before gently blowing some air at her to tease her. As she felt the cold air hit her she immediately tried to close her legs, but Luke quickly moved his hands back to her thighs and kept them spread. “Holy shit you’re soaking wet.” Luke announced as he checked her out. Luke was just about to take a sample with his finger as Lucy announced that his time was up. “Already?” He asked disappointed.

“Thirty seconds is not a lot of time dude.” Lucy answered.

Ashley quickly got up and got back to her chair and instinctively covered her chest up and crossed her legs.

“Remember Ash, no covering up once your naked.” Luke said as he caught her doing it.

“Fine.” Ashley answered and removed her hand and uncrossed her legs, but still kept them close together to avoid them staring too much through the glass table. “Lucy, your turn. Please don’t let me be alone like this for too long.”

“Damn... seems like you get it your way.” Lucy said as she read her notes. “Strip one item, and a dare from myself.”

“At least you don’t need to do a dare.” Ashley said, seemingly annoyed that Lucy got away with that.

“Yeah i guess...” Lucy then stood up and placed her hands on her hip and paused for a second. All of the others eyes were on her as she was about to pull her skirt down. She just went for it and quickly pulled it down. Revealing her tiny shaved pussy to everyone. “Enjoy the view! Now, let's move on.” She said and sat back down quickly. “Your turn to get naked Luke.”

The reality of that fact quickly hit Luke, and he suddenly seemed more nervous as he put his hands in to draw his notes. “Moment of truth...”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: