View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 03:07 AM   #74
Master Sam

Send a message via MSN to Master Sam

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? - Jack Daniels
2. Why did you pick your avatar? - Liked it
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? - Badly
4. Name someone who made you laugh today - Tristan
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? - Didn't go to sleep at all, drinking to be done.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? - Will be at some point next year
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? - Ermm Yes. I think, at a NYE party
8. Which gD member lives closest to you? - I know who but not sure he'd like me posting where he lives on the forum
9. Do you believe exes can be friends? - Yep
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? - Ghastly stuff
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? - Earlier this year
12. Who was the last person you took a picture of? - some random person and her friends last night
13. Was yesterday better than today? Don't know, today hasn't really started yet
14. Can you live a day without TV? - Yes
15. Are you upset about anything? - No
16. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? - Sometimes. Not often
17. Are you a bad influence? - I come lower on most peoples list of potential godparents than hitler. Put it that way.
18. Night out or night in? - Night out
19. What items could you not go without during the day? - Phone, PC, Lighter, Credit Card
20. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? - My Aunt. Only to make sure the bitch was actually dying and not faking it again.
21. What does the last text message in your inbox say? - "My place, 20 mins, the GF is going out for an hour. Bring lube"
22. How do you feel about your life right now? - "Tis good and soon to be a whole lot better"
23. Do you hate any one? - Oh yes
24. If we were to look in your email in box, what would we find? - Several thousand "enlarge your dick/breats with herbal pills", lots of uni stuff and daft links my friends send me mostly
25. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? - You must be fucking kidding. after last night mine has a street value of £40 a cup
26. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? - No. If they did I'd assume them to be kissing my arse or being a moron. Don't like either.
27. What song is stuck in your head? - Gossip. Four Letter Word
28. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? - Male, Fit, Kinky, Hung.
29. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? - Urggg No. Horrid little creatures.
30. Name something you have to do tomorrow? - Buy new oven
31. Do you think too much or too little? - too much
Master Sam is offline   Reply With Quote