View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 08:09 PM   #6
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during that time.
This is difficult. I am leaning towards saying yes because most of the time I would be sitting or able to hide. Assuming I don't know at what time of day this happens it would be really evil though if it would happen if I'm at a beach or pool or the like. Okay, I'll say yes.

2. Million Dollars But... every time you pass a person of the opposite sex that you're relatively attracted to, you have a vibrator that appears in your butt and vibrates for a good 10mins before stopping.
Yes, definitely. I don't think this will have too much effect honestly and I am very used to having things up my butt.

3. Million Dollars But... every time you go in a change room or locker room, you have to piss on the floor and lay there for 5mins.
Nope. That is just nasty and would get me arrested.

4. Million Dollars But... every time you see a white van, you get kidnapped and taken to secluded location that's in a 100km radius from your home. You then get raped and then released nude.
Definitely not!

5. Million Dollars But... every time you masturbate/ have sex, you orgasm in just one minute.
Nooo!

6. Million Dollars Butt... every night, you have to lick a female's ass to orgasm before you can sleep. Get it, it's literally million dollars BUTT.
My initial reaction is: yes please!! This is definitely a fantasy! Although I wonder if they actually can cum from rim jobs only and if they can it might take a long time. This would start to really suck pretty fast, probably. Still... I can't help but say yes.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote