Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 03:28 AM   #2
Luffy90

Chapter 2

Once everyone had taken their seat around the living room table. Ashley went on to start the explanation.

"So... i guess everyone is sort of at an understanding of what this game is to a certain extent right?" Ashley looked over their faces as she spoke to make sure everyone was in agreement. "Alright then. I've come up with a few base rules, but if you think of anything we could add, please feel free to speak up."

"Think we'll just hear what you got first." Luke replied.

"Okay. I wrote them down on this piece of paper." Ashley said and handed everyone a page with the rules.

1: Everyone starts with the same amount of clothes (5). You must tell everyone what you have before the game starts.
2: Before every round we draw from two jars.
2a: First jar decides if you have to remove clothes or not. It will be filled with 20 cards saying no strip. 50 cards saying strip 1 item. And finally 1 card saying strip all if you are very unlucky. Obviously if you lose everything, you wont have to draw from this again.
2b: Second jar we fill with two truth or dare notes from each player with their names on it. Meaning if you draw a truth note that has another players name, that player will give you a truth question. Should you however draw your own name one round, you get a free pass.
3: Dare's can involve others, but only if the choice is randomly picked or the other player is already naked.
4: If you fail/refuse a dare, you will get a punishment you must do after the game, sometime during the rest of the weekend. We’ll gather these up as we play if someone gets one or more. And then we’ll figure out the rest later.
5: Once we start, we won't stop until everyone agrees that the next round will be the last and final round.

"Does that seem fair to everyone?" Ashley asked, with a nervous voice. She was so close to having her dream weekend come true with her closest friends, but actually sharing her plans had started to make her nervous as to whether or not they would actually go for it. “If you feel uncomfortable or anything just say so now, i won’t force any of you into this and i won’t be mad if you don’t want to. You’re my best friends after all.”

They all looked at each other to see if anyone had any objections, but everyone seemed to agree on the rules.

Ashley’s face lit up. “Awesome, i’ll get the jars so that we can get ready. While you wait, you guys might as well make sure your have the right amount of clothes on. Just go to the bathroom if you want some privacy.”

Ashley returned almost as soon as she left and sat down again. “Right here’s the jar with the notes i’ve made. 20 of which is blank, 50 that makes you lose one item, and finally one that makes you lose everything you have on you. And this other one contains the truth or dare notes. Okay then, why don’t we get right into it and all say what clothes we are starting with?”

They all looked at each other again nervously, but Ashley quickly took over again. “Okay sorry, since it’s my idea i’ll go first and we’ll go clockwise. Okay?”

“Sure.” Lucy replied.

“Right then i’m wearing my socks, panties, bra, t-shirt and pants. Lucy you’re next.”

“Okay, so i have socks, panties, bra, a skirt and this tank top. Luke?”

“Well i got my socks, boxers, jeans, t-shirt and this hoodie.”

And finally it was Josh’s turn. “I’m the same as Luke, except for the hoodie i have my jacket. Only brought four proper pieces, but since my jacket is wet from the rain, i'll just leave it off and i'll use it as my first piece if i need to.

“That's fine.” Ashley said. “I guess it’s finally time to start.”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: