Thread: Mystery Mansion
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 05:44 PM   #56
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSlave View Post
This one was very difficult. I placed all 8 pegs and tried to do full jumping jacks. The worst part about it was closing my legs on every other jump. It would just squeez and pull and twist the pegs down there so much! Only 1 fell off while jumping so i had to flick the rest off with the metal ruler I used for the last room.

I didnt really start feeling the workout burn until I did the squats. 50 is lot harder than I thought it would be and my legs are burning!

The 10 situps weren't hard to do at all, but the pegs between my toes were really uncomfortable and seemed to stretch my toes from one another. Since situps arent really strenuous, none of the pegs fell off, and pulling clothespins off my toes was brutal. I winced at every one and was so happy to move to the tongue and nipple pegs when I finished.

The last 10 situps were also pretty easy, but pulling those pegs off again was rough. I pulled the first one it about made me tear up, but I got through.
Excellent report, thank you! It turned out a bit more painful that I guessed

After working up a sweat, you grab the free water bottle and picture as you make your way out of the rabbit room.

https://imgur.com/wflH2Id