View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 06:38 AM   #38
otrsan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallguy2241 View Post
Welcome back to the Carnival, otrsan! The Edge-o-matic is cruel to you....or maybe kind....25 edges! 75 points if you can complete it in an hour!
I approach the edge-o-magic and insert my hardening cock into the machine. Nervous and excited, I can feel but not see the machine start a slow, steady rhythm. I can feel the pre-cum drip. Quickly, I approach the edge, and think there’s no way I can last a full hour without cumming. But the machine is relentless, bringing me to the brink of orgasm over and over. Each time is an agony of longing. In a daze, i realize the machine has slowed its rhythm and its touch is as light as a feather. I have been brought to the brink of ultimate pleasure 25 times at least. 10 minutes later, I am released.

75 points for me!

m/50s/switch
Messengers: 21+ only. Please confirm your age and let me know you’re from getDare.
kik: otrsan
telegram: otrsan

My PM Dares
otrsan is online now   Reply With Quote