Thread: Naked Survey
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 05:18 AM   #12
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

Do you like being naked? Why or why not? Very much so - spend a lot of my spare time nude as I feel more comfortable that way
Do you like being naked by yourself or around others more? If you answered others, do you prefer to be naked around clothed or other nude people? Mainly myself at the moment

Do you prefer to be naked indoors or outdoors? Either - outdoors is far more exciting

Have you ever gone outside naked? Many times

Have you ever been to a nude beach? If so, did you get naked? A long time ago in a time when I was far more self-conscious and so didn't get naked

Have you ever gone swimming in your underwear? No

Have you ever skinny dipped? Yes

Would you rather be seen naked by family, or strangers? Strangers

Men or women? Ideally women

Have any family members seen you naked as a teen/adult, and who? (16+) Only in bathroom situations

Is it more embarrassing to be seen naked on the internet, or in person? In person - on the internet, there is an invisible barrier so you can't see those that can see you - unless it's C2C

Do you have pictures or videos of yourself naked online? Yes

Ladies/folks with boobs and vaginas: Do you prefer to be topless, or bottomless?

Men/folks with cocks: Do you prefer to be seen soft or hard? Either

What is the longest you have ever been seen naked? Probs 30 mins or so on Chaturbate

How many people do you reckon have seen you naked in your adult life? On the internet with pictures and cam, thousands. IRL - a handful outside of immediate family

Do you prefer to shave your pubes before being seen naked? Why or why not? Yes - it makes things look tidier

Are you self conscious/embarrassed about the size of your breasts and/or penis? No

Were you naked when you took this survey? Completely

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote