Thread: Mystery Mansion
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 07:45 PM   #47
Speedy5g

I started off my challenge first by making a dildo, I filled up a animal balloon (the long skinny one) with water, making it about 7 inches long and I rolled my dice. A 2 and 4, not too bad, I got a chair and went to town on the dildo, I sucked it gagging a bit of I got too deep, but not swallowing at all and letting all of the spit fall down on my face, at around the minute mark my jaw started to get sore from being open so wide, unfortunately I couldn’t do anything about that except pull it out and go down the sides, when it hit 6 minutes I planned to use all of my spit to stick it right in my ass, but unfortunately I wasn’t clean out enough for my liking, so I grabbed some liquid glycerin and squirted 5ml into my ass, where I was able to hold it for 2 minutes and 57 seconds before expelling, I was then able to shove the whole thing inside me, filling up my insides I thrusted it 40 times (since I rolled a 1 and a 3 for the thrusting quota) I felt it stretching out my insides with each thrust

Lots of fun, thank you
My PM Dares
SEND ME DARES PLEASE <Click that
Likes: Anal, Diapers, Suppositories, Enemas, Forced diaper messing, Bondage

Tolerates: Pee, Baby

Dislikes (Will do for EXTREME punishment): Sissy, Feminization

Limits (Will not do): Scat (outside of messing/diapers), Public, Face

Toys I have: Infatable buttplug, Enema kit, silicone mold of a glass bottle, Marshmallows, Glycerin suppositories, Liquid Glycerin, Dulcolax suppositories, Diapers
Speedy5g is offline   Reply With Quote