Thread: Mystery Mansion
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 08:33 PM   #12
sciencegal

Default Sensory Underload

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
I wouldn't call a wealthy aunt leaving us money bad news! ^_^

But look at me, critiquing the lore while there are clues to find! My only fear is how quickly there's going to be a person in each room.

I do have a lot of time over the next 36 hours, and it's not hard to guess which room appeals to me the most.

I enter the Bat room!
You enter into a dark room, no window in sight! You feel your way around the room and stumble upon a switch. You flick the switch on to reveal instructions written in string lights. Squinting at the bright light, you carefully read your task.

Sensory Underload
Strip naked and keep your underwear in your hand. Now find something to blindfold yourself with (scarf, blindfold, tie, etc), a stopwatch, and headphones to play white noise. Get down on your hands and knees, keeping your knees wide apart to expose yourself for me. Put on your headphones and play some white noise so that you cannot hear anything. Now take your underwear and stuff it in your mouth, as much as will fit. Lower your face to the ground so your ass is up nice and high. Now that I have you in the perfect position, I want you to set a stopwatch. Start the stopwatch, put on your blindfold, and edge for me twice. Take your time for each edge; your goal is to make it last at least 10 minutes but no longer than 15. You must continually stroke your penis/rub your clit/etc the entire time. If you stop stroking, the timer stops as well. Once you reach your second edge, remove your blindfold and stop the stopwatch. If you made it between 10 and 15 minutes (any time in between), you are done. If your 2 edges took less than 10 minutes or longer than 15, you will receive a small punishment. For each second that you were under or over (if your time was 8:58, you were under by 62 seconds) you will spank your ass once per cheek. You will also spend double that time in the corner (62 seconds x 2 = 2 minutes 4 seconds). While in the corner, you will bend at the waist so that your nose is touching the wall. You will also reach back and hold spread your ass cheeks so that your asshole is completely exposed. You must hold this position until your corner time is up.

(I originally created this dare for nina@'s connect 4 game)