Thread: Mystery Mansion
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 08:20 PM   #8
sciencegal

Default Rope of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by j4mmy dodger View Post
I’ll go into Snake room and will try my best with report
The door slams shut behind you and you hear the lock click into place. No sense trying to fight it, you know you're stuck until you complete the task. You look around the room, and it sort of looks like an office. You notice file cabinets in the corner along with a slew of office supplies like paper, folders, and TONS of rubber bands. A bright pink piece of paper catches your eye on a nearby desk. Someone has written a memo on it: "I think I may have bought too many supplies last time. Perhaps you can find a good use for the extras."

Rope of Pain

You will need a belt, some rubber bands, and a ruler for this one. Create a rope out of the rubber bands and attach them to your belt in the front and back (you can loop one end of the rubber band rope around the belt and position it in the back and use the pin of the belt buckle to secure it in the front). Now you have your very own torture device. We better make sure it works though. You will be require to snap the belt 10 times on your genitals. Before each snap, you will roll a 6-sided die to determine how far away the rubber bands must be before you let it go (if you roll a 3, measure 3 inches away, etc). Use your ruler to make sure you aren’t cheating.

For reference, see this post that details the crotch rope: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=11710

Last edited by sciencegal; 09-05-2018 at 08:38 PM.
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote