View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 09:17 AM   #56
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister&Brother View Post
Hi everyone. we started to do some light dares. these include giving out our photo to those who message us on kik. we also had a dare where we had to strip to our underwear and I had to sit on my brothers lap. I had to spend 10 minutes facing away while his hands were on my bra and then 10 minutes facing towards him while he was holding my ass. we also had a dare where every time one of us entered a room where the other was we had to kiss on the lips for 10 seconds. another dare was done at a day at the beach where we had to get a stranger to take a pic of us kissing on the lips and send that to the person who dared us as well as our friend who we lost this bet to. finally we had a dare where we both had to get under the blanket in bed and strip nude and had to spoon. we still didn't get to see each other naked but we were up against each other.

we will start taking more daring dares and will report back on them as they happen
Well, as this is an AMA thread, I suppose we should focus on questions.

How did you feel, having him touching you, bra and butt?
Bro, how did it feel to touch her?
Were the kisses very chaste, or were the more like the kind you'd give a significant other (10 seconds isn't make out, or even tongue, but could still be more than a peck on the lips)?
Same with the kiss from the beach?
How did it feel, having your naked bodies against each other?
Did he get aroused so you could feel it?

in all honesty, I sort of wish dares went a LITTLE slower, to build you guys up a bit, but you've been great sports. I hope, weird as it is....

well, lots not hope. Let's just ask:
Weird as it might be.... are you two having ANY fun with this at all, or just going through with it until it is done?