View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 12:07 PM   #88
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloxo View Post
These knights are quite non-descript...

you can see the colour under their armour is black...

The metal plate isn't impenetrable, quite a few holes for arrows for example...

They don't have shields as such, in total there are around 40 of the knights...they are a little shorter than the average person too...

There is a distinct leader who everyone listens too, he is a little taller, has a red dragon em-blazed on his helmet, seems to be quite worshipped by the group...they talk in an unfamiliar language
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelonehound View Post
There were far too many to fight. Krill's magic needed time to recharge, and there was only so much hand-to-hand weapons and bows could do against a small army. The wizard knew that there would be no point in trying to win against them, so he began to think about what they could do.

"Maybe we should surrender?" He whispered. "Their weapons aren't there to kill us, and maybe they'll take us to the castle. Sooner we get there, the sooner we leave this place right?"

He knew it was a flawed plan. For all he knew, they had nothing to do with the castle, or they wouldn't accept a surrender, but it was worth a try.

"I mean, if any of you has a better idea, please say. If we can avoid being at an army’s mercy, that’d be great. But I can’t think of anything else we could do.”

[If nobody suggests anything else, Krill will approach someone who looks like a leader and offer the groups surrender.]
Are they Dwarves? I mutter to Krill. Best not let the Shana, Samrael, or I do the talking. Elves have bad blood with dwarves. The way I see it we have Very few options.

One, we could see if they speak our language, figure out what's their intent is and try to talk or surrender if hostile.
Two, we could have someone do a trial by combat and challenge the leader one on one. Samrael might be the best shot with his arrows and elven speed against their armor. Beating the leader maybe be good or bad if they take offense to beating their leader, but showing strength in a honorable fight, even if losing, may give us good favor.
Three, I could try to create a illusion of that dragon or thing that's keeping us here. I'm not sure how well it would work given the size though...
Four.... the dwarves may be a stubborn races, but they love tales of battle and fine treasure." I glance at my bag. "We might be able to barter our way to safe passage."
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 09-02-2018 at 12:10 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote