View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 07:40 PM   #24
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

So far this is what is happening tomorrow:

Who knows the birthday girl?
Mr. Devious will ask questions about Butterfly, if you are the first person to get a question correct, you may select a prize.
If you get the question incorrect, you get a funishment.
Prizes
*Assign 10 spankings of your choice to the birthday girl, with any implement of your choice on any body part of your choice
*Butterfly will complete one edge immediately
*30 seconds tickle torture
Funishments
*1 day denial
*20 edges
*5 minutes with clothespin on your tongue
*100 spankings

Stump Butterfly
Mr. Devious will set a topic. You may ask questions on that topic and Butterfly will answer. If she gets a question correct, she will turn her vibe on. If she gets a question wrong, she will turn the vibe off. She may not cum until she gets 5 questions in a row correct.

Raffle
Each person who enters into the chat during the two hour span and says Happy Birthday will be entered into a raffle to win a “ticket” to a live audio play session.

Auction
Mr. Devious will announce the potential prize and the starting bid. The chat participants will then be allowed to up the bid until nobody else is willing to go higher. Before a prize is claimed, a report must be written and submitted to Mr. Devious & Butterfly.

Prizes
Recording of me edging 5 times
Bidding starts at 1 edge

Nipple torture gif
Bidding starts at 1 clothespin for 5 min anywhere on body

Naughty recording of me getting 50 spankings with the implement of your choice
Bidding starts at 10 spankings

Recording of me cumming while using a toy of your choice (along with any other toys of my choosing)
Bidding starts at 1 hour denial

One exclusive sexy photo
Bidding starts at 1 picture comment/wall post

“Ticket” to the live audio session
Bidding will be by offer of torturing yourself

****This audio session will take place one saturday or sunday in September. It will take place over discord or skype (unsure yet). It will be AUDIO only! The session will be by invite only, and there will be limited number of people invited. The participants may be allowed to provide suggestions or help make decisions during the live session, however, most of the time they will be on mute and listening only.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote