View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 05:42 PM   #20
Arawen
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Either looking at shit memes or where you left me. Or both!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantydabbler View Post
Lets see how intresting you are, here are some random questions

Fav video game? - i think of all time has to be halo 3. so may good memories on there, met so many good friends, and just a great finish to the trilogy
Fav board game? - tend not to do ass many specifically board based games, but im a huge lover of tabletop stuff like D&D, Warhammer 40K, and Yugioh to name 3
Pc xbox ps4 nintendo? - Everyone knows PC master race, but all my friends play console, so i too do. in truth i do prefer the ese of console, even if i miss out on some stuff. my go too is Xbox
Favorite way to spend a lazy afternoon? - In bed, cup of tea by the side, and watching either a film, or just chilling with some friends on voice chat

Have you ever peed yourself by accident?(exluding when you where young). - i mean i seem to have a slightly dodgy time when it comes to the last little bit, it can seep out like half an hour after ive finished, whiping and all. its not the most inconvenient thing cause its so little, but still happens
How often do you pee your pants on averige? never a case of "whelp time to piss myself" so not often tbh
Have you ever peed youself infront of someone, or have they seen your wet pants? the worst was at school during Pe, really needed to pee, but you know schools, they wont let you cause its like 20 mins till lunch. lets just say a well aimed football leaked out a fair bit, and left a slight damp i had to hide in the changing room.

have also never, and refuse to, poop myself.

Favorite wedgie? bra connection, its so somple, bt stays for ages x
Favorite item of clothing you got from another person(discribe it, and how you got it) it'd be the grey, oversized tank top my now ex-girlfriend gave me to sleep in when i forgot to bring a second pj top, and couldn't sleep topless as it was only the second night we'd shared a bed. it smelt of her, and she let me keep it. slept in it for ages, it was like i was with her even though she was so far away :c
Favorite item you wore that wasnr yours(and why you wore it) - as in had to put back with no one knowing, else id just repeat the above. the one i loiked that i had to give back would probably be finding my sisters old prom dress from like 10 years ago. i wanted to look pretty, and forget how shit my prom was
Favorite dare to have other people do. - to watch them do: probably strip is a very selfish answer, but can be hot.
to have them dared to do to me : tie me up or spank me tbh

What dare or thing you saw on getdare would you like to do most but haven dared to yet and why?
- go out clubbing in a skimpy dress and panties, and end up with at least one guys cum in my panties and one girls pussy having been on my face. i cant do this cause im too nervous about clubs, and sexual stuff in general when i come to actual do something

thanks for the amazing questions x
SKATER , SLUT, DEGRADE ME

links if you want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Likes and limits:
Because 500 char isnt enough

Pm me here x :
PM Dares

Gimee a rule? :
Your rules know what i do in the dark <- A fresh start cause work

Blooooog :
blogs n stuff
Arawen is offline   Reply With Quote