View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 04:44 AM   #4
transboi

I'm afraid I dont have kik, sorry.

I first discovered I was submissive when I was chatting with someone online. We were skyping, both masturbating, and he began giving me orders. At first he was just talking through how to touch myself, but then his orders became more intense; having me spank myself, shove a plug up my ass no lube, etc. At first I was shocked by the things he was telling me to do, until I realised that I really loved giving someone else that power and control.

Sexual preference; I am bisexual so I enjoy being with both men and women. However there is nothing quite like the feeling of having a thick cock inside me. No matter what hole its in I love the feeling. I really really enjoy sucking cock and getting face fucked especially.

likes: humiliation, spanking, light pain, following orders, being controlled, light pussy torture, orgasm control

dislikes/punishments: corner time, cold showers, heavy spanking

limits: scat, piss, public, extreme pain, long term dares, permanent, blood, face (showing face or marking), messy.

pictures might happen occasionally.
transboi is offline   Reply With Quote