View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 10:14 AM   #7
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default My Entry!

Here is my entry! ^.^
This was more fun then I thought it would be.

"I rolled. Getting 4 edges.

The first, being after I peed. Luckily enough I had to go at that time and right before bed. It was kinda interesting laying down on my bathroom floor for such activity. But I liked it.

The second, being humping. This happened the next morning. Whenever I have something like humping my boy Sherlock likes to help me out. We had a good time until we had to stop.

The third, again after I peed. This was later the same day in the evening. Right before I took my dogs for a walk (which is why I am wearing my shoes). With the excitement growing inside me I found it harder to stop and was really REALLY close to cumming. This made me pretty wet for the whole walk.

The Fourth was simple. Just a simple edging by rubbing. This was actually done the next morning so I had to go the whole day and night denied because I rolled for 24 hours."
Picture

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained

Last edited by naked_lego; 08-28-2018 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Butterfly asked Nick Wild to ad their report here so I did as well
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote