View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 08:45 AM   #4
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default here is what i got

You wake up to a sound of a buzzing alarm clock, you look over to press the snooze but suddenly realize you’re running late for school.. You get dressed quickly..
4. Wear business casual clothing

You then think.. do I have time to go to the bathroom ?
1 - 3. Yes

You hurry up and get out of the house to go to school and then you finally arrive..
6. You’re very late! No excuses, spank your self with a ruler 5 times (Over underwear unless you’re naked)

You go to your first and favorite class,, TECHNOLOGY. So many great things to do with electronics now, what will you do today?
3. The teacher gets mad at you for talking, go stand I’m the corner for 10 minutes

Next class! MATH, in this class you will...
1. Sit down and do math related problems for 10 minutes [If you have tallies, remove one]

Social studies time! This class is always... interesting..
1. You’re class discusses the history of schooling and you volunteer to show how students used to get punished, spank yourself 25 times with a ruler or paddle and then kneel in the corner for 10 minutes with your hands behind your head. No moving! [If you move, add a tally, if not, remove a tally]

Bathroom break ?
4 - 6: No

Health time! But it’s Sex Ed day of course!
3. You skip this class and get caught doing it, spank yourself 20 times with a ruler or a paddle [Add a tally]

ou head to science class but you see a group of people coming at you in the halls
5 - 6: They strip you naked and you get spanked 70 with a hand. You must go to the next class naked [Add a tally]

Science time! I hope you aren’t naked..
6. How about an experiment ? Rub icy hot or tooth paste on your dick or pussy and see what happens

Well, the school day is over... Except detention
Count all your tallies and then roll the dice
1 - 3: Double your tallies

If your tallies are:
4 - 5: Mediocre.. Dentention: 60 spanks to the ass, 10 to the inner thighs, 30 to your foot soles. Spend 25 minutes naked in the corner, position does not matter. You may cum if wanted, but you must eat it

a real hard but good time... tooth paste on cock is really hot !

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote