View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 01:30 PM   #1620
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Yay for being home again and having good internet.

Today had a very small overload as stuff wasn't that clear. But made it at home on the same time. Just my mind didn't want to work and hit a steel pole with my hand. No ouwie or something.

At home I went for some relaxing and the plugging time. During that, puppy talked and had some fun. After dinner it was time to do some exercises. Did 5 minutes of rowing.

After the rowing and a bit of rest I went for my cornertime. But did it a bit different today. I did some tummy exercises during. I was holding my belly in for 60 seconds and then let it go for 60. It should help my muscles there. And maybe tighten it too a little.

At last were my spankings, 300 to my ass which doesn't really hurt at all. It heals pretty quickly.

Ooh, and at last, I put up an ad online and saying i want to give a blowjob. Got 5 real responses (one wanted to sell me drugs) and reacted to one response. i hope he will react too and maybe set a date. (would be my first sexual act with someone).

That is it for now. Good night.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote