View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 01:39 PM   #21
badger183

Part 18

Mia

Anna mistress : slave are you there
Anna : yes mistress I am. Sorry I have not replayed . It is just that Mia is being sick
Anna mistress: so why are you phoning me.
Anna : because I was getting Mia a drink and I thought I would be a good slave and inform my mistress so that you will not worry and think I am disobeying your orders.
Anna mistress: good slave , I appreciate the thought. But you need to get back to Mia
Anna : thanks you mistress. I will have to make it up to you.
Anna mistress: you will. I will make sure of it

Then the phone just hung up. No bye, no arrangement , nothing. I don't get it. I don't get this mistress slave relationship. But now it time to leave Anna in the cupboard to think about what I have just found out and what am I going to do about it.

Mia : we will speak in the morning and you better have a good explanation.

I then slammed and locked the door behind me . Making sure I had her phone in hand.

This is so intense. In the past 2 week I have discovered my parents owned an adult company and Anna has been spending my money on a mistress. I really need to take to Kate but it is to late. I will phone her first thing In the morning.

I work up late the next morning to the sound of Anna calling for me to open the door. I yelled “ shut the hell up I am trying to sleep”

Anna : but I need to goto the toilet?
Mia : there is a bucket
Anna : I can't, please please let me use the toilet.
Mia: shut up or I will leave you there all day.

There was no response. Just silence. Had I gone to far. Nah this is just pay back for what she has put me though.

Now what an I going to do with Anna. I can't leave her in there all day that is just cruel.
badger183 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to badger183 for this post: