View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 01:36 PM   #20
badger183

Part 17

Mia

Mia : so care to explain.
Anna : I am not allowed to.
Mia : I don’t think you can argue, I should just phone the solicitor.
Anna: please don't call the solicitor, I can't afford the fines. I will do anything.
Mia : just explain now
Anna: I can't. It's partially court related so I am legally not allowed to say.

Just then another text so I read it out loud “ you have 30 mins”

Mia: we don't have time for this. You have two options. One I allow you to phone her or the other is I just walk out of here. You decide?
Anna (paused) : can I phone her in private.
Mia (getting annoyed ): you can phone her, but the phone is going on loud speaker.
Anna : but it
Mia : no buts, phone on speaker and I am staying or i walk out of here.

Anna reluctantly agreed.

Mia : now before we call. There must have be some kind of safety claws with here.
Anna : yeah there is.
Mia : so what is it
Anna : you
Mia : what do you mean??
Anna : well if I needed to do anything for you or you were ill, then I would get a 48hr grace period.

Still a little confusing but I have to run with it as I do not have time to think this through.

Mia: ok , so here is the plan. We are going to phone her. Your going to say that I am being sick and you are just getting me a glass of water.

Anna a little unsure if she should even be agreeing to this but she had little choice in it anyway .

I then hit the call button and put the phone on speaker. The phone didn't Evan ring when someone answer.

Anna mistress : slave I have been expecting your call. You have 5 mins to explain.

Anna didn't say anything.

I then prompt her so say something.
badger183 is offline   Reply With Quote