View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 03:17 PM   #1617
Pariahterror
Prodigy

So it has been my birthday today.

It was a very relaxing day since i requested 2 days off from work. Today i went for some shopping. I was in need of some things and bought some of it.

But first it was time to send one of my keys into the mail. Now it is waiting for when it returns. if all goes well I really would like to send it to someone else i will be meeting, but then a week in advance. Having my key in the hands f someone else might be great.

After I got home, puppy went to the pet shop and got himself a new collar and a leash. Don't know why the leash is more expensive but nevermind.

Got also something to paint during my shopping spree. I also want one of those hugging pillows, but might get them another time. And more is on the way to be delivered.

For the rest i relaxed and went playing a game. I was free, so why not. So spent a few hours gaming, but then i still had some tasks to do.

there was some writing to be done first for the writing dare of the month, puppy did get some preparation and needed to answer some questions. Then he sent the answers back. But as you know, puppy doesn't just answer, he does want to explain why and does ramble sometimes too. But that is just me. Thus writing took onger than expected.

The cornertime I did in between of the gaming sessions with my leash hanging from a clotheshanger. Puppy could feel it swing.

Then there was the exercises, did 10 minutes of rowing and my arms really feel tired. Maybe i am exercising too much, but that will be alright.

Almost at last there was some puppy playtime. How much playing is there when being leashed to a table. Not much, but it did excite puppy a lot. Puppy was wearing his mittens too so he couldn't just release himself.

Finally just before writing this, there was some spanking to be done. Did my 300 with my flogger and went writing my report.

And puppy almost forgot to mention the very big gift he got from Mistress. Puppy can get not one but two orgasms. Puppy is very happy. Now he only needs the permission from Jessiica to get full permission since one of those milestones was reached.

Hoping for the best.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Last edited by Pariahterror; 08-23-2018 at 03:19 PM.
Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pariahterror for this post: