View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 07:26 PM   #11
Honeycombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfpupNX View Post
Very sexy report - I'm so happy my tease made a little slut like you cum so hard for me. So much so that I want to make your little pussy cum some more.

Here's your punishment. You're to do this again, with the following modifications:
- You must have some sort of toy (preferably a dildo, though you can choose the size) in your ass the whole time.
- You must go for 1 hour *without* the Hitachi wand.
- After the hour, you may add in the wand at the approximate level appropriate to the e-stim intensity you are receiving and keep playing.
- Once you cum, you must try to keep going with post-orgasm torture for 5 minutes.
- If you succeed, you're done. If you fail, you must wait 20 minutes, then continue at the power level you left off at until you cum a second time (but no post-orgasm torture is required).

Have fun!
An excellent punishment, thank you!
I'll complete it as soon as i have the time, and report back!
Likes humiliation, degradation, puppy play, praise, e stim, pain, large insertion, nipple torture, bladder control, obedience, orgasm control, post orgasm torture, ass to mouth, writing lines, corner time
Punishments ice, discrete public, forced anal, edging, chemical play, sounding, piss drinking
Limits blood, permanent harm, full public, scat, incest, ageplay, blackmail, social suicide, diapers, kik/skype

always accepting verbal praise and humiliation!

Honeycombs is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Honeycombs for this post: