View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 03:03 PM   #92
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guv'nor View Post
1) There is too much for me to expand fully on here. But it is a mix of the way my ex treated me and made me feel, the fact I am useless at attracting people, poor confidence, unhappy with my body, medical issues, my mental health balance and a whole load of other factors. Stress is a big one though.

2) I think I would possibly Dom a sissy or cd. I cant say for certain, as I not entirely sure I would like to dominate a woman in "real life". Until I get confident with sexuality and sexual contact, it doesn't matter who I Dom. It is just about control (to inflict things like humiliation) to me at the moment.
I am really sorry to hear about the bad treatment you received from your ex; know that there are people who will be kinder to you. The other things I can understand will be making you feel held back as well, but - as corny as it sounds - know that there is someone out there (probably more than just one!) who will love you. We are all our own worst critic and other people do not necessarily see us the way we see ourselves. You exude confidence online, so you have traits that interest and attract people, even if you don't currently feel you're the best at expressing them in reality. I have faith that the time will come

Plus you seem like an excellent and considerate dom, so should that come to be involved in your offline life, I'm sure you'll excel at that as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guv'nor View Post
3) I honestly do not know, it depends on my mood and how I am generally feeling. Sorry that I cannot be more specific.
No problem at all! All you can be in an AMA is honest and I admire how honest you've been, thank you!

~~~
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Crossdress_Bitch for this post: