View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 01:30 PM   #1613
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Sunday seems become the day off of exercise and having to clean.

Puppy cleaned today with the hypno on this time. it helped being a distraction a bit. Puppy mostly went for storing his groceries and clean clothes. Puppy also made his bed. But this was all in the evening.

I arrived late at home and did my groceries at first. Then store the important stuff and then went for my 2 measly edges. Not doing more and left me struggling for wanting more and being squirmy. Just half an hour later was sometimes just trying to for release without stimulation. But that should be impossible.

Puppy is just getting more desperate. After the cleaning puppy spanked himself with the flogger 300 times. I am thinking i still haven't fully recovered from my little episode of wednesday. Somewhere i am just wanting to meet someone from the site too. Even willing to travel and have a bit of a vacation there.

And at last puppy bought some heels. But they will take some time before they arrive. And then looking for some more plugs too. Maybe some of multiple sizes and let puppy do a plug challenge.

First week wearing it for 2 hours, next week 4 hours, third week 8 hours and at last the 4th week will be split up in the first 4 days for 16 hours and the last 3 wearing for 24 hours.

What are you guys thinking?

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote