View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 12:51 PM   #4
Mistress_Louisa

1) Comments about person above you and there Profile Name ChadT, presumably is a gentleman named Chad Never come across him before, but I'm sure he's jolly nice, hehe.
2) What do you actually wear to bed? When alone, jogging bottoms and a vest top. When with company, nothing.
3) What else do you take to bed? Eg) teddy, partener etc A teddy named Rupert, that I've owned since I was 6, and when he's here, my Slave
4) Do you sleep with the light on or off? Off - I like total darkness
5) Do you usually have blanket, duvet, electric blanket, sleeping bag or any other covers A duvet, and occasionally I throw an extra sleeping bag on if I'm chilly, or lonely. That makes me sound a bit sad
6) Do you sleep on your chest/tummy, back or side? On my side, with my back to the wall. I have a big thing about needing to sleep against a wall - I don't feel safe otherwise!
7) Is your bed, double, king size, bunk bed or single? Double, thankfully
8) Do you usually do anything special before bed? I like to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer...just a bit of a comforting tradition! Oh, and if I'm not alone, obviously I like to indulge in some sexy fun time, hehe.
9) Anything else you would like to state I just ate salty popcorn, and it was yummy. Random, but it needed said, hehe.
10) Are you male / female, what is your age and name – if don’t mind leaving
I am female, 23, Lou.
Mistress_Louisa is offline   Reply With Quote