View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 02:55 AM   #4
suballyzon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentio View Post
I guess it differs on the type of relationship.
Will it be a 24/7 lifestyle or not? This can make a lot off difference already.

Besides that, there is no one answer. Everybody's relationship is unique, nobody does it the same way. And it sounds to me like you wouldn't be happy in a full time relationship that has some equality in some parts at least.
And those are the things you have to work out together, talk about and everybody has their responsibilities.

And about the dishes, get a dish washer :P
Yes it makes sense, it would depend on what the two people agree on in the first place, right? I'm just wondering if a Dom washing the dishes exists haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwants View Post
I wonder if there is confusion between slave and submissive here?

I guess it’s down to how the individual relationship works and what boundaries are set and how far the submission expands into everyday life.

I certainly wouldn’t expect the submissive to do the dishes all the time, there aren’t my slave. But if they offered I wouldn’t refuse, I prefer to cook and make the mess!
I'm talking about submissive though. I wouldn't have any doubts if it's a slave. But thank you, at least I have faith that what I'm looking for does exist!

And that's so sweeeet I'm usually the one that cooks and makes the mess haha!

I WILL NOT PLAY/GIVE DARES/GET DARES FROM/WITH STRANGERS, SO DON'T PM ME ASKING FOR THAT!
suballyzon is offline   Reply With Quote