Thread: Denied by Icey
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 12:13 PM   #74
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Task 11: Ice and Impregnation fantasy.
Choose ONE option.

Option One: Ice: Drink 2 large glasses of water and then fit as many ice cubes into your underwear as you can and let them melt completely before you next go to pee. To make it more difficult you can insert an ice cube either vaginally or anally, though this optional.

Option Two: Impregnation fantasy: When you go to bed set an alarm for every two hours throughout the night until your normal wake up time. Each time you wake up attach clamps to nipples and/or breasts for five minutes to mimic swollen tender breasts and then drink a glass of water, but no peeing until your usual wake up time to mimic a full bladder. (Please keep in mind you will be very tired the following day so it is best to do this when you have few to no commitments the following day.)

Pictures are welcome but not required and do not have to be of you - for example, it could just a picture of the ice cubes you used or your clamps. You may get bonus points for that too. If you choose to do pictures remember to keep them suitable for gD.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote