Thread: Towel dropper
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 03:15 PM   #17
Stopclick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_C_u_n_t_Hunt View Post
today whilst on holiday, I went back to my room alone early. I put my towels outside nude. there's a path outside near my room. then, I got another towel and wrapped it round my waist waiting for a good looking girl, around my age to come past. I planned to ask them how they would react if i dropped my towel in front of them. if they wanted me too I would, and tell them that they can touch or do anything to my dick. unfortunately, no girls came past before my mum and sister got to my room where they almost caught me naked. would you do this and how would you react if someone did this to you?
I know you maybe mean well, but this behaviour is very similar to "flashing", exposing yourself to a stranger without their consent. I know your intention is for you to be embarrassed, but in a way this is really about how your actions make them feel, as you mentioned, being naked in a nudist beach is not the same, perhaps because it elicits no sense of shock from the spectator? Either way, I think this is best to remain a fantasy till you have a consenting partner you can role play it out with (and that time will come!), Just be patient, and have a good holiday.
Stopclick is offline   Reply With Quote