View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 09:00 AM   #1101
antJ

Cock;
1 Have you held another guy's cock? No
2 Has another guy held your cock? No
3 Can you lick your cock? Not any more. Could lick the tip when younger. I probably could get back to doing this if I trained but can't be bothered. Last time I tried I really hurt my neck.
4 Has a sibling held your cock? Christ no.

Ass;
5 Have you put a finger up your ass? No. Tried but couldn't get it in. Probably not forceful enough but hurt too much to bother continuing.
6 Have you put a finger up another guy's ass? No
7 Has your cock been in another guy's ass No
8 Have you had another guy's cock in your ass? No
9 What is the largest item you have inserted in your ass? Literally nothing. Have tried finger and anal beads but can't get anything in before it hurts too much.
10 What is the largest item someone else has inserted in your ass? As before, tried with fingers and beads but no joy.

Masturbation;
11 Has another guy masturbated you? No
12 Have you masturbated another guy? No
13 What is the most times you have masturbated in 24 hours? Probably 9. I definitely did 4am, 7am, 9am, 11am, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, 10pm, 1am on one occasion.
14 What is the longest you have gone without masturbating? About ten days. Assuming you mean since I started masturbating, not between the ages of 0 and my early teens when it never really crossed my mind!

Mouth;
15 Has your cock been in another guy's mouth? No
16 Have you had another guy's cock in your mouth? No
17 What parts of other people, Guy or Gal, have been in your mouth? Guy, nothing. Girl, fingers, toes, nipples, earlobes. Nose even! Oral sex and rimming but that's more my tongue in them I suppose.
18 What is the strangest thing you have had in your mouth? Sex-wise, a dildo. Non-sex related, bird shit (not intentional, just an unlucky direct hit. Was disgusting. Chalky.).

Cum;
19 Have you swallowed your own cum? Yes. A couple of times when trying to suck my own cock I ended up wanking in my mouth.
20 Have you swallowed someone elses cum? No
21 Have you had someone elses cum on your face? No
22 Have you had someone elses cum elsewhere on your body? If so, Where? No
23 Can you cum on your own face? Yes but only tried it once.

Naked;
24 Have you slept with another guy naked? No
25 Have you seen other guys naked, (except in changing rooms etc)? Yes, playing strip poker
26 Have you stripped another guy? Yes, strip poker again.
27 Have you been stripped by another guy? Yes, man that strip poker was fun!
28 Have you been seen naked by gals? If so how many? Genuinely no idea. Hundreds. Not necessarily sexual, but at nudist beaches, playing strip games and so on.
29 Where is the most public place you have been naked? Nudist beach.

and finally;
30 Do you dream of doing sexual things with other guys? If so what? I'd like to try an MMF threesome where I share sucking a cock with a woman. Also situations where I'm "forced" by a woman to suck cock. ("Forced" as in role play, not actual sexual assault obviously.)

Serious pain, permanent damage/marking, having things inserted in me, face, blood/watersports/scat.
antJ is offline   Reply With Quote