View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 07:56 PM   #66
mandie
getDare Devil

Default For Kurious Kat

Dare:

It's grocery workout time!

You can choose a different grocery, if you don't want to give that awed cashier the wrong idea, but here's the plan:

Wear something sexy. You have a lot of great outfits, so I'm going to let you choose something appropriate for this dare. I have confidence you'll make a good choice, based on other selections I've seen from you.

Once inside the store, you're going to do a lot of bending and reaching to get your workout in! As you wander the aisles, pick something on the top shelf to reach up and grab. Then find an object on the bottom shelf and pick that up. Maybe spend a moment there to read the label -- of course, you'll bend down when you do this. No squatting... unless it's an opportunity to "accidentally" show a lot of cleavage to someone who's suitable. It's up to you whether you actually put these items in your cart or not, but you should handle something from the top and bottom in every aisle before you leave the store. Then at some point during your shopping trip, you'll stop and stretch. You can find a discreet spot for it if you want, but a proper workout stretch or two is in order. After all, pushing those carts (or carrying those baskets) is strenuous work, and you don't want your muscles getting tight! Do try to make sure your clothes aren't too disarranged after you finish, of course.

Once you've finished your mini-workout, you are free to check out/leave the shop, hopefully feeling warm and glowing about your healthy choices at the store

Report out:

This sounded like such a fun dare but I wanted to wait until I was at the beach for this one. Waited until late afternoon, early evening so it would seem like a stop on the way home from the beach. However, this did increase traffic in the store too including people on many aisles and lots of men. I decided to wear flip flops and a beach cover up that was just below my butt with straps but very loose. I left my bikini at home

I could certainly feel the breeze on my bare skin as I walked in. The cover up was very thin and it felt like I was naked. Trust me, that was not a bad feeling!

Once in the store, I took a hand held basket so I could occasionally "lift" my cover up with it when appropriate. I stopped in each aisle and looked at one item from top shelf, stretching up very slowly and taking my time. Each time my butt and puss could be seen but as I was facing the aisle (thankfully!) it was my butt. I also picked one item from the bottom shelf either bending at the waist which said come get me or twice when the right store guy was near i crouched down legs open if you know what i mean. Once I knew I had his attention as he was cute and watching I didn't adjust my skirt right away but that didn't last long given the people in the store. I really loved holding cold items such as a bottle of beer against my nipple as I looked at it. At check out, he kept staring but that was it though I never stopped teasing.

In the end, i was seen by several and it was hard to ensure it remained clean; it was hot, but no follow-up fun given the time of day.

Thank you for this one!
mandie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to mandie for this post: