View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 12:48 PM   #1953
SingleBall

Be naked (unmoderated section) and have a pile of 20 clothespins in front of you.
If you see a dick you will have to put a clothespin on your body. After it's on your body you will have to wait 10 secs before you may switch to the next person. If the person instructs you within that 10 secs you will have to obey (except for cumming, you are not allowed yet).
After you put on all 20 clothespins you continue by removing them one by one. After all pins are in front of you again you start all over by putting them on one by one again and when all pins are on your body you are allowed to cum.

Always in for jumping jacks exposure game. Also check my other usually active dares.

Dutch straightish male, born in the year Sylvia Kristel takes a trip to Bangkok to enhance her sexual experience. Yes, my name is true, by birth.
I like ball play, CBT (medium), line writing (by hand), ruined orgasms, joi, teasing, (pre)cum, saliva, spanking, hypnosis, edging, bondage, clothespins, instructions, estim. sexmap.
SingleBall is offline   Reply With Quote