Thread: Denied by Icey
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 07:35 AM   #68
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

A little short on time this week, so posting the next few tasks together. Will try to give points as they come in, but may not be right away due to time restraints and dental surgery mid week. (Stupid wisdom teeth!)
Task 7 will expire on Wednesday 1st.

Choose ONE of the options for each task.

Task 8:
Forced masturbation & Flogging.
Option one: Forced masturbation: Yay, you get to touch lots and lots! This task is simple: Accumulate 2,000 strokes, 100 minutes of touching and 15 edges. You can not count the strokes towards the touching time, or the edges towards the 100 minutes etc. None of them can be combined.
Option two: Flogging: Get a packet of sweets like strawberry laces/liquorice etc and tie them into a mini flogger. Now flog your body as much as you can, you must do at least 50 strokes per session for them to qualify.
Expires Saturday 4th.

Task 9:
Gags & genital bondage
Option one: Gags: Gag yourself for as long as you can stand. That is all there is to this task. The longer you manage in each session you do, the more points you can get.
Option Two: Genital bondage: Time to get creative and tie up your genitals however you wish. You can create some pretty ropework or bind with ties, whatever takes your fancy. The catch is that you need to wear your bondage overnight while sleeping. So make sure it is loose enough for circulation!
Expires Sunday 5th.

Task 10:
Hot & Homework assignments.
Option One: Hot: You will need toothpaste, icy hot, deep heat, and tiger balm. (Similar replacements are fine if you don't have the exact ones.) Coat each one over your genitals, you need to last 10 minutes longer wearing each one than the last. So if you used toothpaste first for 6 minutes, your next has to stay on for a minimum of 16 minutes.

Option Two: Homework assigments: Spend some time researching a topic you are not familiar with and then write a short paper on what you learned. Include your paper with your report and in your report why you chose this topic. During the research and writing time you will be sitting at your desk with no distractions while you complete the homework. Each time you get distracted during your study time, is one handwritten line of "I will not procrastinate."
Expires Sunday 5th.

Pictures are welcome but not required and do not have to be of you - for example, it could just a picture of a toy you used or your created bondage. You may get bonus points for that too. If you choose to do pictures remember to keep them suitable for gD.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote