Thread: Denied by Icey
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 06:33 AM   #67
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubRed92 View Post
This is a difficult post to write. I have failed to stay in denial. On hindsight, joining this thread was definitely a spur of the moment decision, driven by a horny mind. I'm not sure if explaining what happened does anything, but here goes.

To put it simply, I got really busy with work. Constant arousal and productivity do not go hand in hand. At least, not for me. When I realized this, I made a conscious decision to break my commitment to this thread. I had to prioritize work and even now it still is the best choice for me.

With that said, I was serious about this and kept an eye on the tasks available. I attempted the anal task (the one with the ass to mouth requirement). Unfortunately, my living circumstances meant I wasn't able to complete it before expiry.

I made a mistake and it's only right to own up to it. I am sorry.

Real life always comes first and if play is affecting it, then it is time to stop. Although I would have liked to be informed when you decided this, (I'm really not that scary and will work with you guys!)I do appreciate letting me know now.

As it is the first time you have the option of staying in the thread with points resetting to 0 (Which wont make any difference right now anyway). However, I understand if you need to leave.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote