View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 03:59 PM   #8
pagelada

Default part four:the pills

i woke up to find my hands andlegs chained to the for bed post of the bed so i was spread out.i sood got out of my dizzy trance and started noticing about 2 girls and alexa.as igrew more consionce those two girls turned out to be at least 10.alexa noticed i was awake"so you woke up...nice to see your smiling face again"she sniggered"ok you have three choices iether 1 you can fall asleep 2 you can be our baby for the week or three you can be a girl for a week"she waited a moment while i thought hmm ifi be a girl that would be tourture being a baby total embarresment and sleeping...what is the worst that can happen"ok i choose sleep"i stated
all the girls started smiling "you know what to do girls"alexa said proudly
all the girls started to strip me down untill nothing was on. they then shaved all my body hair off(not my hair).they then took thier cellphones out
"wha! wait!"but i was too late they took the pics and was saving them
"ok you will be our baby AND a girl or we will send these pics on the internet and everybody in town....but you get to choose what u do first"alexa sneered in my face.ok...i thought they outwitted me....ok...a girl sounds good they wont even realize its me...."ok i will be a girl for the week.the girls then started laughing and they took out a box from the closet with some pill containers.they also took out thier make up.
"lets give him the instant hair one first!"one girl said then another remarked"no! lets give him the girl hormones one!"the girls stated to argue about what pill to give me when all of a sudden alexa yelled"NO! lets give him the penis reducer......"all the girls started to giggle and circle around a box.......

i drive by mall and i see this guy ok..i go to the guy he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he then i slapped him and he died the end
pagelada is offline   Reply With Quote