Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 01:06 AM   #87
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Friday Day 194 / 157
Enemas 07 / 20

I had a weird dream last night.

It was Christmas (it's more than 30°C outside and I dream of Christmas ) and Master, Mistress and their daughter were opening the presents. A happy little family - father, mother, child and I was the family pet.
The girl got a saddle, a bridle and a riding crop and asked if she can ride the horsie now. Mistress agreed and called me to come to them. The girl pulled a pout and complained that she don't want to ride the dog, she asked for a horse. Master grinned and reached for another parcel. Inside was a headband with horse ears and a horse tail butt-plug. The girl squeed in joy - like it was totally normal to have a naked woman around that can transform from a dog to a horse.

After "Little Mistress" went to bed Master came to me and gave me a small present too. It were little rings and a metal plate. Then he asked me how many years ago I had my last orgasm. But before I could answer he shook his head and told me that it doesn't matter. He knows how much I hate the chastity belt because it covers so much of my genitals and my fur.
Then he removed the horse gear and drove to the city with me. He stopped at a tattoo and piercing shop where the owner already waited for us in tight leather gear. It was my teacher from my school.

I hopped into the chair and spread my legs so they could work there.
While doing so they were talking about that it was a good choice to keep me a virging for livetime because so I won't be a spoiled brat like the women now.
But also the piercing lady complained that my cunt was so hairy, so Mistress (I don't knew how she got there) told her that I'm not worth the efford to shave me.

After they were done my cunt was pierced shut and the metal plate covered my clit so I couldn't touch me there. The chastity belt was removed by a chastity piercing.

I woke up trembling and really, really wet.
What a weird (and bit perverted) dream

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote