View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 04:26 AM   #10
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

1. How many different cocks have you sucked?hmmm.... different cocks? sadly only 3.
2. How many different guy's loads have you swallowed?
This is even more sad. I've only gotten to swallow one guys load.
3. Where do you prefer the cum to go?
in my mouth and then down in my tummy!

4. What do you like most about sucking dick?
I love the taste of the cock, the taste of the cum in my mouth, the feeling of swallowing it. the lingering after taste, the look on his face while giving him oral, the feeling of my throat being filled with cock, and the feeling of empowerment knowing I can make him squirm with just my mouth.

5. What do you like least about sucking dick?
when he eats alot of red meat and the cum taste bitter.

6. Use a common or household item to compare/describe the smallest penis you have ever had in your mouth.
Ha! A pencil. While his dick was long, it was super skinny. xD
7. Use a common or household item to compare/describe the biggest penis you have ever had in your mouth.
a friggin cucumber. I miss getting to suck him off. I want my old blowbuddy back ;A;

8. Have you ever sucked a dick while blindfolded?I have not! I'd love to tho.
9. Have you ever sucked a dick while wearing handcuffs or restraints?Again no! geeze, im starting to sound like a looser.
10. Has anyone ever taken a photo of you with a dick in your mouth?awwwwww, no! I want this tho!
11. Has anyone ever made a video of you with a dick in your mouth?;A; whats with this!? no. man, I really need a good dick to suck now.
12. Have you every sucked a dick while somebody else watched?ok, this ive done. a few times.
13. Have you ever sucked more than one dick at the same time? How many?
nope, its only ever been one at at time. I like to focus on each cock individually.

14. Which of these reasons have you sucked a cock?

- Boredom also litterally because I could. Ive gone to a convention with the intent of sucking a cock.

15. What is the quickest you have gone from meeting a guy to putting his penis in your mouth?the convention i mentioned above? I met him and was sucking his dick within an hour. I hardcore sucked that blowpop while seductively looking at him, and when he said, "you don't know what you're doing to me" I said "I think I do" and we went to the men's room together.
16. How many years younger than you was the youngest dick you sucked?
3 years
17. How many years older than you was the oldest dick you sucked?
ive never sucked an older dick

18. Where did you learn your dick sucking technique?Trial and error with my old blowbuddy
19. Describe your dick sucking technique.I start with the balls. I fondle them, then start licking the shaft. Kiss the tip, then slowly start taking it down my throat. I deepthroat him a few times, pull out and stroke it a bit, while stroking him, i suck on his balls, then really twirl his tip with my tongue. then start going deep on his cock. I love to bury my face in his crotch. while sucking, I use my tongue to tease the tip and create a suction feeling on his shaft until he cums. then i show him the cum in my mouth, twirl it around a bit, and swallow.
20. Rate your dick sucking out of 10.
I say its an 11. yea, it goes to 11.
21. If you could suck any dick in the world, whose would you choose?
Vin fucking Diesel!
23. Would you suck my cock?name the time and place. I really need a cock to suck right now.
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote