View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 04:24 PM   #784
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

@Matt: RULE: only go pee if my arousal level is at an 8 or higher on a 1-10 scale. I did this today (I wasn't feeling great yesterday, this heat is slowly killing me off!) and it didn't go well at all. I didn’t want to risk taking forever to get my arousal high, with the chance of my child coming in from playing out, so I used the wand and tumblr both times to ensure I managed it pretty fast. Only the first time I decided I was now at an 8 and removed the wand and about 40 seconds AFTER I had stopped all stimulation the orgasm/ruin happened. I wasn’t touching at all. The second time, I decided maybe I had been much higher than 8 the prior time (I am bad at judging how close I am, which is why I suck with edges) and so I wouldn’t get so high this time - but that didn’t help because the same thing happened that time too. I do not like this rule!

@Litdarkness & Buttaholic: SQUAT: I did both of these earlier this evening, all 40 in one set. My thighs didn't get quite as achy as last time so hopefully they are remembering I used to do lots of them!

@DreamingEvil: SHOW OFF: My Dom is a butthead. He chose "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" I do have big boobs but it still took me two lines and both boobs! There was a lot of checking the spelling too as I wrote

@Chrs: I thought it would be revealing too! Thankfully I only have to go out one more time this week so he wont have much chance to torture me in public for a while. I did HYDRATE earlier, it is still really hot, so the extra water was welcomed. (I usually drink about 2-2.5L a day, but am probably closer to 3L today.)

@Cass: NAUGHTY: AM chose "screw you!" (Yes I may have said that quite a lot to him right before he chose it, as we worked on the icy hot task from the 4k thread.) He says that I say it often but I really don't think I do except for when I am dying from icy hot! I must be right because I didn't say it for the full 24 hours after it was banned so I didn't get any consequences PRACTICE: AM chose for me to beg for 5 zaps to my thigh!! I really didn't want to beg for that!! I did struggle with it and I asked for some time to prepare the begging before I sent it to him. Begging isn't one of my strong points, even with the things I DO really want, so it took me quite a while! With it not being one of my strong points, I'm not sure how I did so I will ask AM to add a comment on the result: "Considering I had told her to beg for something she really didn't want to do, Icy did very well. She took some time and put some thought into it, and she surpassed her normal level of "please, pleeeeeeeease, pretty pleeeeease with a grape on top because cherries are ew" P.S Suggestion for video accepted!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 07-25-2018 at 05:25 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: