Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 02:03 PM   #86
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Wednesday Day 192 / 155
Enemas 07 / 20

Thank you, jacknickson.
Sorry, but Master ans Mistress don't think that I should be allowed to edge at the moment, the risk that I'll sneak into an orgasm is way to high. But I don't need to be edged to become a dripping mess so I can taste my whorish juice. Also not having the chance to touch my cunt is a way more effective punishment than every forced edge or spanking could ever be

The last week I got barely out of the chastity belt.
Just in the evening after I had a shower the cb got removed so Master or Mistress could wash me there. For that I had to face the wall with my hands left and right of my head (arms straight, so I can't rub my rocking hard nipples against the tiles) and my legs wide apart. Then I got rinsed with cold water down there - but we have more than 30°C at the moment, so it could be worse. After I got soaped and washed I got rinsed again. Because I grinded myself at the towel last Thursday I now have to let my cunt dry by air now, before I get put back in the belt. Also the ass shield is back, too.

Last Wednesday and Thursday the frustration was so intense, words can't describe it. It got a bit better by now, but not too much.
I started to work on my nipples like crazy every day (with permission of Master, of course), but I don't get really close to an edge. I only get more horny and even more frustrated.

And every time I see the envelope with the emergency keys to the belt it's like the key scream to me that I should open the belt and just rub my cunt till I pass out. I need it so badly.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 07-25-2018 at 02:05 PM.
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: