View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 06:49 AM   #79
MetalHeart

Default Your rolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetix View Post
I've done this task already in the past, but I'd love to redo it as it's one of my favorite roulettes. Would someone please roll for me? Also consider to add a deepthroat training session to my plan via my PM link, it only takes a few seconds but gives me plenty minutes of gagging
Hi Genetix! Here are your rolls

Challenge 01.1- lick the dildo 10 times
Challenge 02.6- All of it.
1- swallow it until you get tears in eyes.
2- slowly swallow it down your throat 1 time.
3- slowly swallow it down your throat 2 times.
4- slowly swallow it down your throat 3 times.
5- quickly swallow it down your throat 3 times.
Challenge 03.5- Push it into you throat and out as fast you can 3 times, repeat it 3 times
Challenge 04.6- Drink The spit
Challenge 05.6- you have to hold it in your throat for 30 seconds.
Challenge 06.5- Fuck your throat with your dildo 10 times, then hold it for 10 seconds. Do this 3 times in a row must keep spit in mouth, no break
Challenge 07.4- Take all that spit play with it for more than 2 minutes, get in anywhere on face, except hair
Challenge 08.3- Put dildo as far as you can and out of the mouth fast 90 have break only while spitting into bowl
Challenge 09.3- Smack your face with wet dildo hard enough to feel punished 5 times
Challenge 10.3- push dildo as far as you can, and rotate it 360 degrees 3 times then fuck your throat 6 times. Do this 3 times in a row break only while spitting in bowl
Challenge 11.5- Hold your breath as long as you can. Then count how many seconds can you do. Catch your breath and do it again with dildo. Push dildo as far as you can, leave it there minus 6 seconds
Challenge 12.5- Snore all the spit from bowl, half with one nostrail, other half with other nostrail and Challenge 12.4- Get on your back with your neck on the border of your bad and spit it all over your face, with wide open eyes. make sure you get some spit into your eyes, play with it 2 minutes
Challenge 13.2,1,6,2,4
1- Hold dildo in throat for 20 seconds. keep spit in mouth
2- Deepthroat dildo 20 times. keep spit in mouth
3- Rotate dildo 2 times then hold 10 seconds in. keep spit in mouth
4- Spit on your face
5- Rotate dildo 3 times
6- Your least favorite 2 times
Challenge 14. Repeat Challenge 8.4and5
4- Put dildo as far as you can and out of the mouth fast 120 have break only while spitting into bowl
5- Put dildo as far as you can and out of the mouth fast 100 than take break to catch the breath, do it again
Challenge 15.4- Nastiest whore, Cum, spread all the mess all over your face and body while dildo in your mouth! then pour all spit from mouth into your pussy, put on your panties and CLEAN YOUR EYES PERFECTLY AND FOREHEAD, leave all spit bellow your nose. Feel how nasty you are for 3 hours. Only then clean yourself perfectly from all the mess, and tidy it up! Only then you are allowed to cum.

Have fun!

Download my Deepthroat Trainer App

Please create my deepthroat training session in this poll HERE

<FapRoulette>

Neutral: anal, edging.

Dislikes: pet play, poo, illegal, online exposure, cross dressing, public nudity.
MetalHeart is offline   Reply With Quote