Thread: Denied by Icey
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 10:34 PM   #60
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Task 6:
Today marks 30 days in denial, I'm halfway through! hopefully I don't have to do the full 60 days, only 35 points left.

I chose option one because that's something I've not tried much, I've only done deepthroats in small numbers (maximum 5-ish), so having to do 500 deepthroats that are basically in a row without breaks was very interesting to me.
I didn't know what I'd deepthroat but it came to me, I've seen a girl who makes videos with her basically deepthroating everything that is phallic shaped. I chose cucumber; 8" one and not very thick nor very thin, just the right size to go through my throat.

I lied on the bed with my head over the edge, my mouth and throat where in a straight line and ready. I was afraid to start and needing to stop because of any reason and needing to remove 20 from my total. Moreover, I planned to do them in multiples of 20 in case I needed to remove 20's so I would know where I stopped, so what was happening is I do 20 then take it out for a breath then stuffing it back in and so on so forth.

I started, my gag reflex was so hard at the start and it would react to every single one of the deepthroat. However, I did not stop so I'd just cough while having my throat stuffed. Unfortunately, after doing the first 20 with so much effort I forgot to put a towel under my head (on the floor) and I really would hate making a mess anywhere except on my face, so I willingly sacrificed my first 20 to get a towel and place it.
I also planned to have a little milestone for each 100 deepthroats to make this more interesting.

First 100
For the first 100 I was only trying to get used to it and not gag on each one, I can say I became successful near the end of those 100, I'd only gag when I tried to deepthroat further down.

Second and third 100
I wanted to try slowly going deeper than ever.
This is what I thought I'll reach :

Yeah this was near impossible but I after a lot of penetrating that throat I was able to feel it with my other hand above my Adam's apple, not very deep but I was proud of my progress.
At first I did not want to spit out and I thought I can get through the whole thing without making a mess but that did not happen at all, at this moment I was drenched, I would finish a few deepthroat and spit out. It was so sloppy... which I unexpectedly liked alot

Fourth and fifth 100
It wouldn't be me if I didn't improvise even a little; I attempted several times to hold it down for as long as I could, I think 3-4 seconds was my highest score before I gagged and started coughing.
I spat/forced saliva down my face all the time that I had to close my right eye for the rest of the task, I could feel my whole face drenched in spit.

It didn't go this smooth, I had to repeat several 20's which I can't remember exactly how many but I guess my total was around 600 more or less. That 5 second rule really made it so hard and it was almost like facefucking. Nonetheless, thank you, Icey, I enjoyed this very much even though I had a sore and probably wider throat by the end of it.

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?

Last edited by Buttaholic; 07-18-2018 at 10:36 PM.
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote